Efficient management software for mobile devices
Managing the information stored on a smartphone or a tablet from a Mac involves downloading MobileTrans, the tool developed by Wondershare that allows us to handle our data in the easiest of manners.
One of the best data management systems for phones and tablets.
It's an app that comes along with a very simple interface and that has been designed to carry out 4 tasks that are considered essential now that we've all got a smartphone on which we develop the majority of our online activities. These devices have become tiny mobile warehouses that store our digital information and with this application, we'll able to:
- Make backups of our data that we can restore on our handset whenever we want: contacts, messages, downloads, videos, photos, music...
- Transfer between devices: compatible with Android smartphones and tablets, iOS devices (iPhone and iPad), and Windows Phone, it allows us to move files from one handset to another.
- Restore backups on a device.
- Complete and safe deletion, perfect for those handsets that you no longer use and that you want to clean up.
Very easy to use and compatible with all sorts of models
The positive opinions about this software are mainly due to how easy it is to use as we'll be able to carry out recovery and data transfer operations in just a few clicks. Together with its efficiency and speed, this feature makes it one of the best alternatives to manage mobile devices.
Another interesting feature is that it's compatible with a wide range of devices on the market, including a long list of Android handsets that go way beyond the typical leading manufacturers of the likes of Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, LG or Sony. Therefore, it overcomes the usual fragmentation of this operating system and makes compatible the transfer of data between this mobile OS, and iOS and Windows Phone.
Without a doubt, an excellent tool that will help you control the data on your mobile devices, whether smartphones or tablets and to protect yourself against losses, thefts or accidents.
- The trial version limits the data transfers and recoveries to 5 contacts.